Wednesday 16 May 2012

First 3D image attempts (Fake project)







For this personal project I had decided to create a computer generated image that would represent a real person speaking, changing facial emotions. I wanted my 3D model to be able to speak and have a conversation with people. I think the output of my project was very successful, because I have learned new computer skills, used different medias and created an interesting visual effect. I had done several different inductions, tutorials and went to animation talks to learn more about how a computer image is created. I had put all of my effort and time into this project to make the person look real, but the overall finished work still looked like a cartoon to remind the viewer that it is just an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment